My Latest Art Pieces.

i will keep drawing however poor the result. below is a compilation of three of my latest pieces and a brief description below each of the...



i will keep drawing however poor the result. below is a compilation of three of my latest pieces and a brief description below each of them.

a portrait of me.


Halloween-themed pencil portrait 


Halloween-themed pencil portrait of a girl drawing herself (literally)
Even as a kid in drawing class, I had real ambition. I wanted to be the best in the class, but there was always some other feller who was better; so I thought, 'It can't be about being the best, it has to be about the drawing itself, what you do with it.' That's kind of stuck with me. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want a potrait of me cece haha ...this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that there r so many beautiful women out there,...others going to an extend of bleaching so as to look "more pretty" what shld they do now that this men do not want such? Hmmm?? Shld they turn themselves to being "ugly"or what? At the end of the day remember Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images